At Teaching Personnel, we are the preferred staffing supplier for over 50 schools across the Dorset county.
Whether you are looking for the flexibility of regular supply work, a new long-term or permanent role, you can have confidence that we can help. We have a local office in Poole and Southampton, registering with us has never been easier. Here are 5 reasons to give us a call today:
- Our dedicated Secondary, Primary and SEN branch’s will take the time to understand exactly what you are looking for before offering you regular supply work throughout the school year. Demand for our staff often outweighs availability, giving you more choice & variety and the flexibility to choose where and when you work.
- Now in our 21st year, Teaching Personnel branch managers and consultants have developed long-lasting relationships with Dorset schools and understand the local area. No CV? No problem. Our specialist recruiters will support you with writing a CV that best suits the work you are looking for.
- We are always investing in technology that saves you time and effort so you can focus on your career. Our online candidate portal allows you to manage your own diary, view payslips, process timesheets & more. All you need to do is give us a call and we will care of the rest.
- We are friendly and approachable! This sounds basic, but we do genuinely care about finding you work. We make a commitment to: keeping in regular contact, finding you regular work, and to help with your training and development (with our CPD academy) including free Safeguarding training.
- We offer competitive pay rates and depending on the role and your experience, we can pay up to £160 per day!
We also recruit for TA, Nursery Nurse and Cover Supervisor Positions, so if you are looking for a career in education, why not get in touch today! Give us a call to have a confidential discussion about your next steps. We hope to hear from you soon.
Telephone: 01202 292 696