KS2 Class Teacher – Full time, permanent - Greenford Primary School
Salary details: £23720 - £35008
If you are looking for supply teaching work in schools in the Dorset area, you can have confidence that Teaching Personnel is the agency of choice for you.
Here are 5 reasons to call us today and start your registration:
1. Our dedicated specialist Secondary, Primary and SEN branch’s in Dorset will have regular supply work throughout the year, often with demand outweighing availability of our staff.
2. Our consultants have developed relationships with local schools over years and have come from backgrounds in recruitment, sales and teaching. We are very well positioned to find you work and will do our utmost to negotiate terms that work for you.
3. For supply work our pay rates are between £100 per day and £120 per day. For long-term cover roles and contract work, where planning preparation and marking is involved, you could earn up to £150 per day.
4. If you are looking for something regular or long-term, we will help you find the role you want. We will support you with writing a CV that best suits the work you want to apply for and we will keep that CV up to date for you. It's in the best interest of us finding work for you and we will do all we can.
5. We are friendly and approachable! This sounds basic, but we do genuinely care about finding you work and keeping you happy. We make a commitment to: keeping in regular contact, finding you regular work, helping out nationwide charities (TP Tokens), your training and development (with our CPD academy) and being flexible for you (with our industry leading online web service, portal and diary management system).
All of our staff are required to have a recent DBS update certificate, 2 recent school references and an initial face-to-face meeting in branch, but we will take care of this for you - just give us a call!
I hope we hear from you soon.
We also recruit for TA, Nursery Nurse and Cover Supervisor Positions, so if you are looking for a career in education, why not get in touch today?