Social Workers - Children who are Disabled (Dorchester)
Salary details: £28221 - £38052
KS2 Class Teacher - Greenford School
Starting date – 1st September 2019
We are seeking to appoint a KS2 Class Teacher and would welcome applications from NQT’s or recently qualified teachers as well as from experienced KS2 teachers.
At Greenford Primary School we have high aspirations for all our children. We expect all our children to make good progress from their starting points and to develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future. Greenford School is a warm welcoming and friendly school with an encouraging team of staff who support and nurture children to enable them to reach their full potential within a broad and balanced curriculum. We have strong links to our local church, with the school being an integral part of the local community.
We welcome applications from practitioners who will:
• Model and disseminate high quality teaching to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
• Be committed to professional development
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
• Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of our team
We will offer:
• An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference
• Enthusiastic staff, committed to raising standards
• Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn
• A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
• A wonderful school environment with fantastic outdoor learning opportunities
• A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office on 01300 320644 or email email@example.com. Further information about the school can be found on the school website.
Greenford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; this is a commitment which we expect all staff and volunteers to share. The successful candidate will be required to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check in line with the Governments safer recruitment guidelines.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.