Supply Teaching Assistants - Dorset, Poole and Bournemouth
Salary details: £ - £
REQUIRED FROM JANUARY 2018
Salary: L 13-19 NOR: 190
Apply by: Midnight 3rd October 2017 Interviews: 12th - 10th October 2017
More information and application form on our Web Site.
Are you “encouraging, committed, caring, confident and calm”?
Swanage Primary School children are looking for a new Head Teacher.
This is an exciting opportunity for a visionary leader to join our popular and successful community school.
• inspire our whole school community
• work collaboratively with our enthusiastic and dedicated team
• continue to develop our excellent partnerships with parents and carers
• believe passionately in the full potential of every child
• have drive, enthusiasm and imagination to move the school forward to even greater success
• have the skills and experience to lead and develop a strong staff team and enable everyone to thrive.
We are proud to offer:
• a stunning location on the breathtaking Jurassic Coast in Dorset
• an inclusive school at the heart of our community
• enthusiastic, confident children with a love of learning
• a committed, hardworking and supportive team
• a caring and welcoming atmosphere where every child matters and everyone counts.
At Swanage Primary School we expect everyone to share our commitment to safeguarding children. We follow safer recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to successful DBS checks.
We warmly encourage you to visit the school to meet us. We are sure that you will be as excited about our future as we are.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To see more of our school, visit our website: www.swanageprimary.dorset.sch.uk
Email us: email@example.com
To arrange a visit please call: 01929 422424