Experienced Children’s Social Workers (Dorset)
Salary details: £ - £39880
The Minerva Learning Trust is offering a unique opportunity for a talented individual to lead EYFS at Bridport Primary School and support colleagues across our Trust.
The person we are looking for will be an experienced and innovative early years practitioner who is now looking for additional responsibility and the opportunity to be part of the senior leadership team in a large primary school. They will be passionate about early years education and proactive in leading this. They will have a proven ability to make a difference.
The role will include teaching in a reception class for the majority of the week and then dedicated leadership time to coach colleagues in this school and other settings. There will be the chance to work with the Headteachers in the Trust (including secondary), giving the right professional the opportunity to grow their leadership skills. The Trust is able to offer support for leadership qualifications, for example NPQSL.
The Trust will invest in the right person so that you can grow your skills in preparation for further opportunities in the future.
Under the Headteacher and Executive Principal, this is an exciting opportunity to be a key player in moving a school forward and contribute to the future of the Trust.
We are looking for:
• QTS and proven experience as an outstanding classroom teacher
• The motivation to achieve the very best for the pupils in our care and be relentless in the pursuit of excellence
• Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills as well as the ability to inspire and challenge colleagues
• An ability to lead aspects of school improvement and ensure that all children are given opportunities to excel
• Excellent communication skills, resilience and a good sense of humour
We can offer:
• The chance to work with a variety of schools within the Trust. This is led by the EP who is an experienced school leader and Ofsted inspector
• A two-form entry school in a great community
• A friendly and professional leadership team at school and Trust level
• A tailored professional development programme
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Headteacher, Ms Michaela Kite via the School Office - email@example.com /Tel 01308 422846.
An application form and details can also be downloaded from either the school website: www.bridportprimaryschool.co.uk or you can apply online at: www.dorsetforyou.com/jobs. Completed application forms should be emailed to the School Secretary, Karen Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 30 September 2020
The Minerva Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all successful applicants will be vetted through a DBS check.