Head of School - King Arthur's School, Wincanton
Salary details: £60755 - £70370
Pension: Teachers’ Pension Scheme
Interview Date/s: Thursday 21 and Friday 22 March 2019
Start Date: 1 September 2019
Beechcroft St Paul’s Church of England Primary School, established upon Christian foundations, is committed to providing every child with an excellent education. Our school is a member of the Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust and works closely with our partners in the Weymouth Bay Hub.
We are looking for an outstanding headteacher to be part of our supportive and hardworking team and to take a leading role on our journey to becoming great.
Our New Headteacher will:
• Work alongside the Leadership team
• Take a leading role in improving teaching and learning across the school
• Work with staff to develop an exciting and vibrant curriculum that engages and inspires or children.
• Be an excellent practitioner and have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire children and colleagues.
• Have experience of leading a subject effectively across the school
• Have proven leadership, management and communication skills
• Have strong, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Be passionate about children and have a proven record of raising achievement
In return we will offer:
• Friendly and polite children who are eager to learn
• The opportunity to influence and develop leadership across the school
• Effective CPD opportunities
• The opportunity to lead in the development of a stimulating and creative curriculum
• An exciting package of employee benefits
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged please contact Tracey Edwards on 01305 783500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To arrange an informal conversation with the Chief Executive of the Trust please contact Nicola Summerill on 01722 746948 or email@example.com
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a more detailed conversation before making the decision to apply for the post, please give us a call and we will be happy to help you with as much detail as possible to support this process. We encourage visits to our academies and conversations with our Headteachers and these can be arranged between yourself and the school.
When you have enough information to make your decision to apply, please complete all sections of the application form and return via hand or post to the Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust, Diocesan Education Centre, The
Avenue, Wilton SP2 0FG or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be notified of the shortlisting decisions by email. References for shortlisted candidates will be requested before interviews. Interviews are planned for Thursday 21 and Friday 22 March 2019 and further details about the interview process will be emailed to the candidates in good time.
The Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.