Cleaner - St Osmund's Middle School
Salary details: £7039 - £7039
Start date 3rd September 2020
Contract type Part time, 20 hours per week, term time plus one week
Green book (support staff) conditions
Contract term Permanent
Grade Grade 6
Salary range Support staff salary points 6-9
£8,647 to £9,117 pro rata
Location The Grange School
About the Post
The Grange School is seeking an individual with exceptional skills to join us as we continue an incredibly exciting journey. This position requires a dedicated and energetic individual who is passionate about improving life chances for young people. The successful candidate will have strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills and will play a key role in providing administrative support services to pupils and staff relating to the admission and examination of pupils by relevant external bodies.
Since January 2018 the school has undergone a dramatic transformation in its leadership and practices to ensure that all students can achieve their potential. This has resulted in a year on improvement in GCSE results. As The Grange School goes from strength to strength, we are now recognised as one of the most improved schools in the area.
The Grange School is a member of Twynham Learning, an exciting multi-academy trust of ambitious infant, junior and secondary schools serving the local community. The Trust aims to offer this generation of children, young people and those involved in their education the very best leadership, teaching and learning, professional development and support services.
As a group of schools, we work very closely together to ensure all students in our care receive the very best education so there will be the opportunity to work closely with the examinations team at Twynham School.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• assist in the provision of administrative and data management support within the school involving administering examination entries and records
• assist with the collection and analysis of data relating to individual student options and elections and overall subject areas and whole school performance
• assist with the organisation of the examination timetable and related resources and accommodation within the school and the direction of invigilators
• assist in the issuing of results to students and faculty staff
You are likely to be someone who is or has the potential to be:
• able to develop organisation skills, interpersonal and communication skills
• experience of computer generation, management, manipulation and secure retention of data, particularly though the use of and wide application of spreadsheet software
• accurate in the inputting of data.
To discuss the post or your application, please contact Twynham Learning HR on 01202 878073 or email us at email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy, please submit an application form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications on the Twynham Learning official ‘Application Form – Non-Teaching Posts’ will be accepted. You can download the form here: www.twynhamlearning.com/187/staff-vacancies
The closing date is Wednesday 12th August 5pm. Shortlisting will take place on Friday 14th August 9am and interviews will be held Friday 21st August.
To keep our candidates and staff safe during this period of national lockdown, we are carrying out interviews using online video-conferencing technology, rather than meeting candidates in person.
Twynham Learning is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to robust Safer Recruitment processes as part of our strong commitment to safeguard children and young people.