Teacher of English - The Purbeck School
Salary details: £23720 - £39406
Fixed Term Teaching Assistant Post for 4 afternoons per week
9 hours per week
44.85 Paid Weeks per year
Bridport St Marys CE School
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated, committed and dynamic Teaching Assistant to join our team at St Mary's.
WE ARE SEEKING A PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUAL WHO:
• Is able to adapt to suit the needs of the child and be able to inspire and engage them.
• Is able to support them in their learning and use their initiative to personalise and adapt where necessary.
• Be willing to undertake additional training to meet the needs of the child.
• Is reflective and committed to professional development.
• Is enthusiastic about the education of children, across every area of the curriculum.
Wants to play a full part in the life of the school.
• Can build and maintain professional and positive working relationships.
• Has previous experience of working with children with complex needs.
• Has a sense of humour and is a good team player.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; this is a commitment which we expect all staff and volunteers to share. The successful candidate will be required to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check in line with the Governments safer recruitment guidelines.
St Mary's School values the diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community
The pro rata salary shown is based on the number of
hours and weeks worked and paid annual leave entitlement for an employee under
5 years’ service.