OWN CAR ESSENTIAL
FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE, FULL TIME AVERAGE SALARY: £19,980 P.A PLUS TRAVEL TIME AND GENEROUS MILEAGE ALLOWANCE
Bluebird Care is a provider of high quality home care, as an alternative to residential care. We looking for experienced care professionals seeking to take the next step in their career.
Our Care Supervisors in CHRISTCHURCH, Dorset, work on a shift pattern with CONTRACTED HOURS that supports a healthy work life balance. In addition to using your excellent care skills and passion, you will be a key member of the care team providing leadership and mentoring in the field to colleagues and customers in their own home.
In addition to providing exemplary care to customers you will:
- Provide coaching, mentoring and guidance to the care team
- Be a competent role model to the team
- Participate in the review, recording and updating of Care Plans when required
- Act as a Key Worker and participate in Customer review meetings
- Perform On-Call duties
- Assist with the induction of new staff, training and development of existing care staff
- Efficiently co-ordinate the duties of all junior staff, whilst ensuring that they are properly supported and supervised
- Assist in evaluating staff performance
- Attend, and participate in, training sessions and staff meetings
- Excellent understanding and experience of the social care sector
- NVQ Level 2/3/4 or studying towards
We also support towards NVQ qualifications for those looking to pursue a career in care.
In addition to a competitive hourly rate we offer:
- Paid travel time
- Generous mileage allowance
- Staff healthcare scheme
- Paid holiday
- Free uniform
- Company mobile phones
- Full induction
Do you have a passion for helping people and have what it takes to join a dynamic care team that is recognised for outstanding customer service and ably supported by a management team that cares about its people? If so please call the Recruitment Team on 01202 977 200 for more information!